june blanket knitting club motif

June 2013 Blanket Club Motif

Finished my June Fish today. My mouth turned out bigger than it was supposed to be according to the pattern, and I ended up on a knit row, which can’t be right. Not sure if I did an extra row or missed one out by mistake. The textured pattern all seems to work though, so that’s okay.
The textured pattern blocked out beautifully, too – I am pleased with my fish.
I will be making the draw for the June competition this week, and setting up another competition. I haven’t forgotten!
Now to go and cast on my July Octopus, which will be a twin to this fish square.